Linked Living Vienna
live urban. study urban.
The Linked Living PRO Apartments are stylish, modern and aptly furnished with the amenities and services required to aid any business or leisure stay in Vienna. It is a cost-effective alternative to the hotel accommodation offering you high flexibility and convenience at the same time. Our two bedroom apartments are ideal for guests who desire a greater space. Located on the 2nd to the10th floor our units with a floor area of 36 to 70m² are the perfect solution for innovative, progressive people trying to achieve a work-study-life balance. The Linked Living PRO Apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a double bed (140×200), a spacious wardrobe, a pantry kitchen including an induction hob and microwave oven, as well as a designer bathroom with a shower, a large sink and a mirror. A spacious place with a great picturesque view out of a terrace. All-inclusive rent covering the additional costs (the services charges, Internet/TV). Additionally, you will be charged only one time processing fee of 250,00€.
To make your residence welcoming, clean and cosy, you can additionally book regular cleaning services or get a membership in gym studio “FIT Fabrik” located on the ground floor of our building.
PRO Apartments are available from € 1099 to € 1399 (the prices vary according to the apartment size).
The photographs are of showcase apartments, the furnishing features of which can deviate from the specific unit let.
- 37 to 75sqm
- 2nd to 10th floor
- Double Bed (140×200)+sofa
- Couchtable/dining table
- shelf/book shelves
- Pantry kitchen (escl. dishes & cutlery)
- Own bathroom
- TV connection
- Terrace (10 to 60qm)
- 2 room apartment
- Penthouse apartments on the 10th floor with large roof terraces
We have an all-in-rent!
- Bike parking spaces
Do you have any further questions?
Phone free from AT/D/CH:
0800 722 4020
International phone numbers:
+43 1 26 77220 (Austria)
+49 69 247472890 (Germany)
- The apartments are designed for 1 to, at a maximum, 2 persons.
- You need: a copy of an identification document, a signed self-disclosure document, income statement regarding the last 3 months.
- The following has to be paid: Rent deposit (3 monthly Net Rents).
- Appointments for a viewing can be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org.